This is the view I wake up to lately at Meander lake. It is so Beautiful. There is no way I could put it into the words . There's a light breeze, blue sky, 70°. The only sounds I here as I'm sitting on this rock by the water is the wind blowing throw the leaves of the birch trees or an occasional Loon or Whipporwill. This is truly Peace and Quiet.
There's a calming energy in nature. It seems like it resets you, like a clock that has lost time, or forgotten it true nature. Our real purpose.
We should never take for granted the power of Nature. It's here to help us. It is part of us and we are part of nature.
I wish you could all spend some time in a place like this, away from all distractions for a week. To just experience true "quietness an peace.
Namaste
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment