Sunday, August 16, 2015

1st leg of a journey

I have arrived at my 1st stop on my journey. Two Harbors , Minn. For Tha Spring Forest Qigong Healing retreat.
It's a Beautiful spot on the shores of Lake Superior.
It took me 8 hrs to make the 6.5 HR journey.  My GPS decided to give me the silent treatment and I ended up near Lac de Flambeau. It was great day for a ride in the forest though, and a ran into a messenger along the way. Turtle, crossing  the road every so slow and cautiously. Tell in me to SLOW DOWN. I was getting in a bit of a rush do to the detour, but it could be turtle meant slow down thru your whole life not just the drive.
I went near the town of Ojibwa too. I used to go to our family cabin there as a we lad.
I want to say to all my friends who wished me well and gave me Huggs and Love over the last few weeks as I was preparing for this adventure.
It means more to me than I can put into words. I will think of you all and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Heh, gigawabamin meenawa.
In Ojibwa meens, I will see you again.
Megwitch. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment