Friday, August 21, 2015

Qigong Healing Retreat

I am in Ely, Minn. now. I drove out on the Echo Trail last night to visit some Family. It's really quiet out there in the Woods. I got lost for awhile. Theres no streets lights out there. Just trees and more trees.
I finished the Spring Forest Qigong retreat yesterday afternoon. It's always hard to leave at the end when you have been bathed in the Loving Healing energy of a Qigong Master and sorrounded by so many other loving people. I had givin and received more Huggzz than i can countI felt like i was fibrating the whole time and could feel the energy moving in different parts of my body.
I received a group Healing too that left me feeling enerhized and light.
We had a Lotus  Meditation where we all sat in a circle and received healing energy and called in our friends and family to include in a long distance healing.
It was a Great experience that i would recommend to everyone who is interested in becoming a Healer or recieving Healing.
Qigong is one of the oldest forms of Healing that predates Modern Medicine by thousands of years and is said to be the mother of Tai Chi, Accupunture and many other healing forms.
Check out their site for more info.
www.springforestqigong.
Im going to see if i can share my skills of Healing and Massage here in Ely for the nxt week.

No comments:

Post a Comment