Last night there were high winds and thunder and lighting. Im glad i moved my camp to a place that was sheltered by some smaller trees. I was up most of the night listening for branches and trees cracking and falling.
It reminded me of a time when i was rving and staying in a campground in PA.
I was sitting under the neighbors awning with Keri and Linda listening to the rain tapping on the awning.
I kept hearing something a little different than the usual tapping , so i finally got out from under the awning and took a few steps out to look up.
At that very moment this huge tree with a trunk about 3' across was coming down. I had no time to do anything but yell at Keri and Linda RUN NOW ! Well the both sprang out just in time as this huge Maple landed dead center on their camper, totally demolishing it.
Yesterday i talked to several people in town and introduced myself . I stopped at the health food store and found a couple places that offer massage and alternative healng. Planting Seeds.
I talked to some of the local shop owners as well and got a variety of response about the Qigong Healing. Some were aware, others not so much.
Im going to pursue some options of offering a Qigong Movements class in a few different places on Monday.
I have paid for 7 more days of camping at Kawishiwi. Some relaxation and maybe some canoeing i think
No comments:
Post a Comment