Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Healings

Its another Beutiful day here in Sheboygan. I love the sunshine and all the beutiful greenery here, and just a few blocks away there's a huge sandy beach on the shores of cool crisp waters of lake Michigan.  Water temp of 54° at my last check.
 This morning while i was walking into the coffee shop a man held the door for me. I had seen him b4 but we never really spoke to eachother until today.
 He asked me about the Qigong Healing that i offered.
 I explained to him how we are made up of energy, its our main ingredient. Like the main ingredient in the ocean is water. And like when pinching a garden hose to stop the flow of water, our energy flow can be pinched off as well causing an energy blockage.
 In Chinese medicine blocked energy is believed to be the cause of all illnesses, mental physical and emotional.
 I explained that in Qigong Healing i hold my hands away from the the body and will feel a sensation in my hands where the blocked energy is. Its not bad energy, just too much energy. I visualize releasing the old excess energy, and than ad new energy. I scan the whole body in this way while you sit and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment