Monday, August 24, 2015

Cold and Wet but Happy

Its another cold wet rainy breezy day here in Ely, but im still livin the dream. Though im hoping this wet spell breaks and lets in some more warm sunny days so i can enjoy some canoeing.
  I am very gratefull for a nice warm library too.
I was feeling a little down and alone yesterday ,but it passed thanks to the kind words of some friends. Thank You.
 Not really sure what to do next. I geuss ill just practice not doing, or expecting,planning. As Echart Tolle says practice being in the now, the moment. Experiencing it fully and completely , using all your senses.
 Everyday i seem to find more good things in Ely. A healthfood store, book store and today a library.
Im still looking for people of like mind to connect with though.

I hope you all can find things to be gratefull for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment