Woo Hoo ! Just signed up for the level 4 Spring Forest Qigong retreat in Minnesota, on the shores of the Great Lake Superior
This will be a great starting point for my journey of A Traveling Healer.
I was there in 2012 also. It was hard to leave at the end when you are surrounded by the Love of so many people who are Healers and just want to help people.
Yay! Great news! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThankQ Elise. It was Great ! I met some old friends and made many new friends and connections. Lots O Huggzzzz too, and Healing for myself and many others
ReplyDeleteThankQ Elise. It was Great ! I met some old friends and made many new friends and connections. Lots O Huggzzzz too, and Healing for myself and many others
ReplyDeleteThankQ Elise. It was Great ! I met some old friends and made many new friends and connections. Lots O Huggzzzz too, and Healing for myself and many others
ReplyDelete